RPDG specializes in Rapid Urethane Casting (also referred to as room temperature vulcanization/RTV) to create short run quantities of production-like parts that can feature molded-in color and texture and can be over-molded, clear or tinted. We can create small and large urethane cast parts with production-like aesthetics and material properties for a range of applications, including medical and healthcare, military, automotive, electronics packaging, consumer products, and others.
From product development models and prototypes for short run products, clinical builds, to fit and function test prototypes and even low-volume production runs, this pattern-based rapid prototyping process allows us to produce reproductions that accurately mimic the color, texture, feel and physical properties of injection molded parts.
Key Advantages of RPDG’s Rapid Urethane Cast Prototypes:
- Rapid Quote
- Fast turnaround
- Production-like aesthetics
- Suitable for low-volume production runs and clinical builds
- Virtually no size limitation
- Custom molded-in colors, textures, clear and tints available
- Choice of materials with thermoplastic-like physical properties