Getting your successful product to market is our top priority. We understand that real materials and higher quantities of parts are critical for testing, development, pilot, bridge production and clinical builds. RPDG’s Rapid Injection Tooling (RIT) was developed for this very purpose. RIT offers complex injection molded parts in as little as 3-15 days! You don’t have to re-design or simplify your parts for RIT because our revolutionary process allows for undercuts and production quality tolerances and surface finishes.
The RIT process incorporates pre-made steel cavity and core inserts and RPDG’s proprietary mold base frame design. Our RIT mold base design saves time and money by having the inserts pre-fabbed with water and ejection. The inserts are DME#2, P20, or NAK80 (for high polish parts) and we use CNC and EDM to produce the core/cavity details allowing for production-quality tolerances and surface finishes. We gain additional speed and savings by utilizing hand-loaded inserts to replace automated slides and lifters.
RPDG’s experienced rapid tooling and molding engineers will work with you throughout the entire process and can transition you to our production level molds when your production quantities require.
Key Advantages of RPDG Rapid Injection Tooling
- Rapid Quote
- Perfect for Pilot, Bridge, Pre-Production and Clinical Builds
- No limitations on part complexity
- 1st Article parts delivered in 3-17 days
- Over-molding and insert molding capable
- High polish and textured surface finishes
- Accommodates quick engineering changes and part modifications
- Part size up to 170mm x 280mm x 70mm
- Tool life up to 100,000 shots